The first night's deposit, plus tax (whether staying one night or several) is required to hold your reservation. If you must cancel your reservation, it must be done 10 days prior to your reserved date. If you need to change reservation dates in the same year, we can move the deposit for you to a new reservation date. If you do not cancel 10 days or more prior to your reservation, your deposit shall be forfeited.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, Cash & Traveler's checks accepted. Save 3% when paying with cash or check. It cannot be combined with other discounts. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
During Equestrian events such as the Keeneland Meet (April and October ) The Kentucky Derby (1st weekend in May) and the Rolex 3-Day Event (3 days of last weekend in April), A 2-NIGHT MINIMUM STAY IS REQUIRED.
- Check in time is from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. Please call to arrange a later check in time if needed. Check out time is at 11:00am. Rates do not include tax or gratuity.
- Minimum stay required (Weekends during high season, but exceptions taken given circumstances)
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the interior of the inn or guesthouse. (For those that do smoke, there are places outside that smoking would be permitted. Not at the entrances or exits please.
- Limited accommodations for guest pets (Love dogs but very few exceptions, except cottage)
- Limitations on children staying (Special circumstances considered. Guesthouse: all ages.)
- No childcare is provided (We can have onsite child care if reserved ahead of time.)
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted (You may bring your own alcohol)
- Deposit amount required (Discounts do not apply for weddings/whole house rentals. Deposit is required for weddings & for whole house rentals. Discounts do not apply during April, October, Derby and Rolex weekend.
We offer special discounts to veterans, active duty military, and clergy. We also offer midweek discounts, but not during April and October, except on Monday and Tuesday.
- $25 extra per day.
- Pets allowable in Guesthouse and some guest rooms.
- Pets must be crated if owner is not present.
- If any damage is caused by pets, damages will be taken out of the credit card on record.
- Please call or email a cancellation 10 days prior to reservation for regular reservation. If you email, we will respond with a cancellation confirmation if done in prescribed time. Because we are a small inn, if a cancellation is not made prior to 10 days, we have no choice but to charge you for the reserved suite or cottage. Thank you for your understanding.
- To cancel a whole house rental, cancellations must be made 30 days in advance of the reservation
- For whole house rental for Derby or special event, [weddings excluded as deposit is nonrefundable] any cancellations must be made 90 days prior to event in order to have deposit refunded.
- We are members of the following
- Kentucky Bed and Breakfast Association
- Professional Association of Innkeepers (PAII)
- Select Registry of North America
- Woodford County Chamber of Commerce
A Storybook Inn has been featured in: “Knoxville Magazine,” “Kentucky Monthly Magazine”
|10% Active Military
|Minimum Stay: 1 day
|10% Clergy and Seminary Students
|Minimum Stay: 1 days
|10% Midweek Discount
|Minimum Stay: 1 day